Monday, June 16, 2008

Diaper Bag Obsession




Remember about two weeks ago when I had my dress dilemma? Well I never found exactly what I wanted but I did find a cute longer length sundress in a really pretty color called deep space blue. It was from Old Navy (like I said I love their maternity clothes), super cool and comfy and the best part is it was only $32.50. Anyway I wore it to my sister-in-law's sweet sixteen party this weekend and got lots of compliments. If you know anyone expecting and in need of a dress that can be worn more casually or dressed up for an evening out I highly recommend it. Of course I took lots of pictures but none of myself. If I track any down I'll be sure to post! Now on to my great new discovery....


With Madison my bag of choice was an adorable Petunia Pickle Bottom. I'm not 100% sure but I think I went with the Woo Woo Roll. The full sized diaper bag had loads of pockets and little extras like a key clip and fold out changing pad to make life a little easier. When I first got pregnant I just figured I'd go with another Petunia but to be honest I'm not loving any of their current prints. I've been searching for a bag that I absolutely love and I think I found it! Earlier today I discovered Storksak. The bag that I'm most likely going to order is the one pictured above. It's the EmilySak in Pewter. It is current;y on back order but will supposedly be in by late July if I order now. I haven't decided completely so if anyone knows anything good/bad about these bags or has another Designer to recommend I''d love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That looks like a GREAT bag- and I have that same dress! Wore it this weekend! And LOVED it! : )

Steph

Danielle said...

Cute bag!!! I really like the color.