Friday, January 2, 2009

Off to the doctors

Madison is finally feeling so much better. Unfortunately Stella has gotten progressively sicker since last night. I stayed up holding her all night waiting for the slightest change that would be the deciding factor in goin to the E.R. By 6:00 am I was on the phone with our ped's answering service. We have an 8:45 appt. I'm no expert but her breathing seems labored and I can feel hert chest rattling. Letters like R.S.V. and the nasty word pneumonia keep swirling in my head. I'm praying that it won't but I will not be suprosed if we are off to the hospital. I feel like a first time mom treading this new territory. Madison has never been this sick and never even got a cold until she was a year old. So off we go. Keep you posted.

And yes the dogs are still set to arrive tonight. We'll deal with that when the time comes!

P.S. Did I forget? Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Lori said...

oh no... many prayers sent that both of your girls are feeling much better and soon!

Amy said...

oh no! hope she's okay! poor lil baby!