Thursday, July 24, 2008

She's Here!





Stella is Here! A little earlier than planned but perfect in every way! Stella arrived Saturday, July 19th at 3:13 p.m. She is 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Much smaller than Madison who was 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 1/2 inches. We've been back and forth to the doctors and hospital because she does have some jaundice. Hopefully she'll be cleared tomorrow so we can go about settling in. Thanks to Danielle and the awesome Sleepy Wrap that arrived today I'm wearing my baby for the first time and actually getting a chance to catch up in bloggy world and on emails! Here are some pics. Enjoy!



P.S. Saturday is the last day to enter my giveaway for a Soda Club Fountain Jet. You have to be in it to win it (I know it's dorky but I've always wanted to say that. Besides I'm working on minimal sleep here!)

6 comments:

Lori said...

congrats on your new little bundle of joy. try to rest and relax and enjoy your little ones

Amy said...

awe yay! she's beautiful! congratulations! :-) i'll have to stop by and meet her soon!

Future Mom (Heather) said...

Congrats!! I have been waiting to see when you would be home & back to blogging about your beautiful new baby :)

Danielle said...

She is amazing. I can't wait to meet her. and see you sporting the sleepywrap. How is it? Congrats!!!!!!

Dana said...

Congrats!! She is so beautiful! Maybe I can come and visit with Danielle!

Andrea said...

You're right...she is just perfect!! And I bet she loooves it in the sleepywrap too, huh? Emily STILL sleeps in my wrap EVERY day...we both love it. :) And even though she sleeps in the wrap a lot during the day she has no trouble going to sleep on her own at night! woohoo! I hope all is going well...and hopefully that jaundice goes away quickly!