It has been quite awhile since I have done a Not Me Monday! Heck, it has been a long time since I have posted. More to come on what has been going on at a later time and date. As the third week of summer vacation rolls around I've decided to write a Not Me post on all of the inappropriate activities that my two perfect little angls would never do. It is a good thing they don't do these things too 'cause if they did I might be just the slightest bit frazzled and completely sure that I am finished procreating!
- In a raving lunatic, crazy women tantrum Stella did not throw her LeapFrog drum out of the playpen so hard that I thought she somehow flipped herself out.
- Madison at 4 1/2 years old does not continue to sneak into our bed every night. This is not acceptable and if it were to ever happen I would most certainly bring her back to her own bed!
- Stella would never lean over the dog bowl and lap up water as if she were a dog. If she were to do this I would absolutely stop her and never just let keep up the bizarre behavior.
- Madison does not dig her finger into her belly button and then proudly announce "It smells like cheese! Wanna smell it!". That would be gross!
- Stella does not throw her food over the side of her high chair just to watch the dog come and eat it.
- Madison does not climb every tent, awning or other various polls that she finds and then swing from them like a
strippermonkey leading people to comment on her unusually natural talent.
- Stella does not climb every obstacle she comes across and is always satisfied to just chill at ground level.
- Both girls ALWAYS nap for 3 hours stright at the same time to give me time to
Oh yeah I'm so glad my kids are so perfect and do none of these things!