Friday, April 24, 2009

Menu Planning

The truth is I have a ton of topics to blog about. Another truth is that I'm way to spent to do anything that requires major brain functions. So I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and post this upcoming week's menu. I went shopping today with definate dinners in mind. Now let's just see if I can stick to it!

Friday: Sloppy Joaquins (Rachel Ray recipe)
Saturday: Paella
Sunday: Sausage, peppers and onions
Monday: Leftover paella (hope there are leftovers)
Tuesday: Southwestern chicken salad
Wednesday: Tilapia with cucumber coconut relish and brown rice
Thursday: Hit mom and dad up for dinner or take out

1 comment:

Lori said...

sounds like a great menu! I'll have to go look up that RR recipe... I love her food (as people can probably tell already!)