Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy 9 Months Stella!

This was actually a post I meant to do 2 days ago but I've been kind of tied up. Read more about that in tomorrow's post.










Height= 28 1/2 inches Weight = 18 lbs. 4 oz.





This month Stella has started:




  • Crawling


  • Lifting herself to her knees


  • Lifting herself to standing


  • She cut her first 2 teeth


  • Waving goodbye


  • Lifting her arms in response to "How Big is Stella?"


  • Signing spider when she wants to hear "Itsy Bitsy Spider"


  • Picking up items with her thumb and forefinger


  • Feeding herself finger foods


  • Eating some "real food" teething biscuits, diced chicken, rice and beans

I know I say it every month but I can't beleive how fast time is flying!

3 comments:

Dana said...

wow... she has gotten soooooo big!! what a beautiful girl!

Lori said...

look how cute she is! way to grow Stella

Andrea said...

Wow!! Look at her! She's so cute...and getting big so fast. :)