- I did not completely blow off Madison's gymnastics because I was um too tired (hung over) from a wedding I went to the night before. Nope not me.
- I would never feed formula to Stella just 'cause I was craving a Red Bull after said wedding. Definitely not.
- Smelling my armpits and scrubbing them with a little soap and water instead of a full shower 'cause there just wasn't enough time is definitely something I would NEVER do! (should have Not hit my feet up too. P.U.)
- I would never, ever, ever fake a headache and go to bed leaving the hubs with the kids just so I could have some well deserved quiet time. That would not be a very motherly thing to do!
- I would never see a person in a restaurant that I wanted to avoid and then walk completely out of my way to avoid that person. That is just plain rude!
- I would also never leave the baby sound asleep in her car seat (it is in the house) instead of putting her to bed so I could blog before she wakes up!
If I were to ever do any of these things someone way think I was a little crazy or just the mom of two little kids!