Pacing the Panic Room is a blog that I've been reading for awhile ever since I got hooked on the Maternity Series. Seriously people you NEED to check it out. I wish I had an ounce of the creativity and skill that this guy has. Anyway over on Pacing the Panic Room they are giving away a supply of FuzziBunz cloth diapers.
I'll admit the thought of cloth diapering even six months ago scared the crap out of me and I would have never given it a second thought. Within the past couple of months I have given it much more consideration and was ready to take the plunge until my husband was like "You are gonna spend how much to get started on something the baby is gonna do what in?" Sure I tried to rationalize and show that although there is a large initial expense ultimately we would save money especially if we have a third baby and can reuse the diapers but he is just not buying the cloth diapering deal. Now if I were to say win them he would have to give in!
So what's the deal with Fuzzibunz?
- They are adjustable, one size which means I can use them on our 1 year old and eventually on our next child (no one in the making yet but I'm sure he/she will be here some day)
- They have snaps which I've heard is WAAAAAAAAY better than velcro 'cause it doesn't wear out like velcro.
- For the fashion savvy babies the colors choices are much more exciting than disposables
- They have pockets for absorbent inserts so nothing shifts to the wrong place.
- Oh and a fleece linign to help baby stay rash free!
From a disposable only mom's point of view these FuzziBunz seem like such a great way to pop my cloth diapering cherry!