Ok I stole borrowed this from Lori at Teacher Turned Mommy Not As Easy As It Sounds.Please excuse any typos 'cause I'm holding an overtired, cranky, squirmy baby as I do it!
Welcome to the Holiday edition of 25 Things About Me.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post. Then change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift wrap. Ours must always be different from Santa's
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. I grew up with artificials but Justin insists on a real one every year. Pretty but VERY
3. When do you put up the tree? The week after Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day but last year it came down December 19th before we went to Colorado. Very depressing taking down a tree before Christmas!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yum! But never drink it 'cause I think it is about the most fattening thing in the world
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kid. I waited a whole year for it. My parents couldn't find one the first Christmas so my Mom made me a fake one. My mom is seriously awesome
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad and my father in law
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids. I love buying them toys and clothes
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, Willow Tree. My parents buy me a new piece to the scene every year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail. I love getting Christmas Cards to open!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A fish pillow wrapped in a super market type wrapping to look like a real fish. Just 'cause my hubby likes to fish doesn't mean that is the decor in our house!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's A Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? If I see something interesting throughout the year I'll pick it up but usually in October and I'm done by Black Friday so I can enjoy the holidays without the stress of shopping. Didn't work this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, colored this year. we're crazy like that
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Santa baby
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Grandparent in laws on Christmas Eve and my parents Christmas Day. Last year was Colorado
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dancer, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid Donder and Blitzen... oh yeah and Rudolph I just copied Lori's
l20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Grandparent in laws Christmas Eve, ours and parents' Christmas morning and in laws a few days later.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? trying to do more than any one person can
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? My Swarovski collection that was started when I first dated Justin but the tree fell over last year and broke most of them. This is the only time I have cried over a possession
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? Prime Rib
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Not exchanging gifts this year 'cause we are saving for Disney but I would love a DSLR or a Wii